There are many regular guests here, and it's easy to see why. Dale & Tanya do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Rooms are good, dinner is excellent, and the fruit platter at breakfast is historic. It would be worth eating here, even if you're not a resident guest.
Dale has arranged a set price for the tuk-tuk ride to the beach (LKR250), and can arrange trips and excursions fo ryou. we did the river trip, which was excellent, especially as we could choose what we did and didn't want to see.
This is a hidden jewel, that's not so hidden anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its unique location, the Asian Jewel Hotel, Hikkaduwa - Sri Lanka combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy the tranquility and serenity of the picturesque Bird Lake while being just 2 km inland from Hikkaduwa, one of Sri Lanka's oldest and most established beach resorts. Ever since the very early days of travel, Sri Lanka has been known as one of the world’s most beautiful, diverse and exotic holiday destinations. So, what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian Jewel Boutique Hikkaduwa
- Hotel Asian Jewel Boutique