Just arrived back in Bahrain after a short break at the Asian Jewel. From the moment we arrived to the time we left (1 week) we were made to feel at home by Dale, Tanya and all the staff. Both Dale and Tanya are extremely helpful with suggestions and arrangements for the various activities and places to visit. The room we stayed in had a magnificent view, perfect for watching the birds and chips monks wake each morning,and the sun come up with a cup of coffee on the balcony. The hotel is beautifully decorated, clean and well maintained. The food is second to none and always served with a smile. I could go on and on but the bottom line is the Asian Jewel is the perfect place for a refreshing holiday. Few hotels we have stayed in, in various countries, offer the standard of quality and service as this hotel. We look forward to going back in the not too distant future. Stu and Jenny
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its unique location, the Asian Jewel Hotel, Hikkaduwa - Sri Lanka combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy the tranquility and serenity of the picturesque Bird Lake while being just 2 km inland from Hikkaduwa, one of Sri Lanka's oldest and most established beach resorts. Ever since the very early days of travel, Sri Lanka has been known as one of the world’s most beautiful, diverse and exotic holiday destinations. So, what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian Jewel Boutique Hikkaduwa
- Hotel Asian Jewel Boutique