Very nice hotel with direct beach access.
The owners are extremely friendly and the beach part is nice. Their restaurant is a pretty good choice for breakfast. Further you find many nice little restaurants and prati stalls along the main street. The prices they publish online and via email request are actually a lot higher than when you call and ask for a lower price.
The value for money in our case 15 USD a night was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Neela's Neela's Guesthouse offers a warm welcome, delicious food and a friendly atmosphere. Our beachfront location means you can walk out of your room onto the sands. Hikkaduwa is a paradise for the swimmers, sun worshippers, surfers and snorkellers. Popular surf breaks are minutes away or just relax on a sunbed and watch the turquoise waves roll in. Our restaurant is only a few short steps from the sea. Begin the day with a leisurely breakfast or join us for a lazy lunch. At the end of the day enjoy an amazing sunset followed by dinner under the stars. Our family have been welcoming tourists to Hikkaduwa for more than 30 years. Our experience ensures great service and attention to detail; whether you're a first time visitor or one of our old friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Neela's Guesthouse & Beach Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neela`s Guest House And Beach Restaurant
- Neela`s Guest House & Beach Restaurant Hotel Hikkaduwa