“Would thoroughly recommend!”

International Diving School
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Hikkaduwa
More attraction details
Owner description: International Diving School, the premier diving school in Sri Lanka offers diving experiences and certification at its centers in Hikkaduwa and Trincomalee. October to April - Hikkaduwa (Diving Only) May to September - Trincomalee (Diving & Water Sports)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Heswall, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Would thoroughly recommend!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I have never bothered writing a trip advisor review before but felt that we had such a good time with the International Diving Center staff that it was worth the effort! We are family of 5, 4 of us had already acheived our PADI open water but our youngest son Andrew (10) had no diving qualification. Lydia was a fantastic teacher and helped a reluctant at first Andrew acheive his Junior Scuba Diver certification. All the staff were thoroughly professional, very helpful and great fun. We had a wonderful time diving especially on the last dive when we could all dive together and Darshana took very good care of us. Thank you to all the staff for giving us a great time.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank 664Jane

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great people to dive with”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Very nice, helpful instructors and dive masters. I just did a fun dive with them but on my boat there was a couple doing the Discover Scuba dive, so I saw first hand they are very good instructors, very thorough and patient. Faultless equipment (the fins actually fit my feet.. I didn't have to wear boots! =D) No complaints at all! I highly recommend this dive centre if you are planning to dive in Hikkaduwa

Visited February 2013
1 Thank kiranwatwani
Frankfurt, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great school”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Did my PADI license in January 2013. Very friendly yet professional staff, always felt well taken care of and safe at all times!

2 Thank Alex R
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Friendly Service”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We were 6 new divers from Saudi wanted to explore something new,,it was very nice experiance deliverd by experianced and friendly instructors,Maya,Milan and their staff was very helpfull and focused on the safty elements in the instructions ,the location and the waters are very good and clear,we all got our PADI scuba diving liscnes at the end our visit.
I and my party recommend them strongly and we plan to dive with them again,,we wish them all the best.

1 Thank Abdullah A
Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Place for Diving”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I can fully recommend the International Dive Center, where I made my Padi Open Water Diver course in January 2013.

The equipment provided was always reproachless and the diving conditions in the sea were very good - in particular for me as a beginner (relatively calm water, good sight, beautiful marine flora and fauna).

However, what I would like to emphasize most is the exceedingly friendly atmosphere at this dive center. My instructors Maya and Milan did a very good job and I would like to thank them very much for their great support and the fantastic time we had together.

If you watch out for the perfect dive center in Hikkaduwa: Go to the International Dive Center. It is located close to the Coral Sands Hotel.

4 Thank Oliver_Duesseldorf