“Nice place with good food.”
Review of Spaghetti & Co

Spaghetti & Co
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Hikkaduwa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aperto tutti i giorni dalle 6.00 pm. Poya - day e altre feste religiose non possiamo vendere alcolici come da direttive del governo dello Sri lanka.
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Place is very nice with garden like surroundings. Service was good if compared to service standards in Hikkaduwa. Food was good, we ate pizza and lasagne. Nothing really special, but it was made of good ingredients and was nice alteration for Sri Lankan food.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We went here for dinner one night and had a great night. The atmosphere is quite nice. The restaurant is covered, but open to air on all sides (much like everything in Hikkaduwa). The service was good, and the food excellent. We had some bruschetta, gnocci, pasta and pizza. Everything was good and the prices reasonable. I suppose by Sri Lanka standards, it is not super cheap but we thought that it was a fair value. They have wine, but we did not partake as wine in Sri Lanka tends to be expensive everywhere.

We would return in the future.

1  Thank MeliQ
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We were recommended this place from the Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel as they were full. We arrived, we were pointed in the direction of a random table, so we sat ourselves down. Old waitresses didn't have an order pad, and chose to memorize order, I asked about a pate bruchetta to start, but we decided to have a pasta each and pizza to share. 10 minutes later, the pate arrived! We didnt grumble, it was cheap and was ok. When that plate was cleared along with cutlery, we got told to keep our knives and forks by the waitress, strange, was she on washing duty??? Pizza came, that was fine. My ravioli was nice, my partners fish pasta was very salty. I asked for a coke 2 separate occasions, no luck, never arrived so we left

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

AMAZING food here! So good we went two nights in a row. Lovely atmosphere and decor: modern, stylish, clean. Pizzas were so good and the chilli oil mmmmmm
Beers reasonably priced and ice cold. Pizza approx 950 rupees but very big and very worth it.
Great place, don't miss out. 5 mins from main strip x

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Disinterested owners and staff, over priced food and poor quality!
I don't often write reviews, but we had such a bad experience that I felt I should, for the sake of others.