“The best Ayurveda treatment centre in Hikkaduwa.”

Sandagiri Ayurveda Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sandagiri Ayurveda Centre is a luxury massage therapy studio that offers the most relaxing treatments in all of Hikkaduwa. We are located in front of Chaaya Tranz Hotel.
Nepal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best Ayurveda treatment centre in Hikkaduwa.”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was here about a week ago. I must say ,this was my best Ayurvedic experience. It's different from Thai massage. I tried several other massage centers in Hikkaduwa And they didn't meet up to my expectations, but this Ayurveda centre was different.

Everything was cleaned. The towels , sheets, the rooms. Even the staff was very friendly and ongoing.

So, if u ever wants to try any Ayurveda massage, this is the best place in Hikkaduwa.

Visited April 2014
6 Thank AmritSubedi

• Arabic first
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most genuine ayurveda in hikkaduwa”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I visited this ayurveda centre about 2 weeks ago. And my first words about their service was " WOW " . i am a person with diabetes, cholestrol , high blood pressure, my main intention was to reduce these conditions. so, i followed their treatment programs for 3 weeks and i feel like im in heaven. i have lower my health risks and im happy also... its worth the money that i invested. this place is the perfect place for massages and for treatment for illnesses..

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Dimitri J
Mannheim, Germany
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic expirience”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is truely a "must have" if you are visiting Hikkaduwa.
An extraordinary time-out that brings back the soul-body balance due to the traditional understanding that all spiritual energies need their right flow.
The peoples of Sandagiriayuveda are real masters of their métier and worth of course the money you invest.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank 08091969
Asiri B, Guest Relations Manager at Sandagiri Ayurveda Centre, responded to this review, 23 October 2014
We appreciate your review and thank you for visiting us.