stayed here for three nights with friends, spacious and clean room, staffs were polite and quick , right next to the beach,great sea view from the top floor.This place is between Bentota and Galle, a day trip to these place is a must. lots of good restaurants around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miles of golden sands. Days spent lazing on the beach in the heart of Sri Lanka's Southern Coastal Belt, or exploring the ocean, diving shipwrecks, and snorkeling the reef. Poolside cocktails. Seaside lobster. Beach walks. Rainforest excursions. Friendly smiles and personalized service, whether you are a first-time guest or one of the many repeat visitors. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Sunspot Tours, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Citrus Hikkaduwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citrus Hikkaduwa Hotel Hikkaduwa
- Amaya Reef Hikkaduwa
- Amaya Reef Hotel Hikkaduwa