I stayed here wi th 3 friends 2 weeks ago It was absolutely wonderful.This is a place like no other in the Land Like No Other! The road up to the Bungalow a a little bit bumpy what is at the end of it is worth all the bumps. We only had time to sty for 2 nights unfortunately. It was peaceful and tranquil, the only noise was birdsong no traffic or any other modern noise!!!! The food was terrific Iresha and her staff- not forgetting Mali the monkey- were so helpful and friendly. It goes without saying that we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bungalow is a colonial building built in 1907. It nestles in the hills of Pantiya rubber estates.Originally built by an British planter, this bungalow has been fully refurbished, retaining its old world charm. Only one booking at a time is taken to ensure guests have the entire bungalow to themselves. Its comfortable and spacious bedrooms, extensive gardens with a swimming pool, magnificent views, interesting location near the south coast and the mild climate all combine to make The Bungalow an inviting property for families or friends.ONLY WELL BEHAVED PETS ALLOWED. STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED INTO THE POOL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Bungalow at Pantiya Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantiya Estate Holiday Bungalow Hotel Kalutara
- The Bungalow At Pantiya Estate Sri Lanka/Kalutara