Review Highlights
Professionally organized private tour

We had a two week tour with private driver organized by Suren. The assistance at the planning... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2024
Lee R
Caloundra, Australia
Great tour

My sister and I really enjoyed our trip to Sigirya and Kandy. Everything was handled well from pick... read more

Reviewed 3 March 2024
sarahbS3636TM

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2024

This was our first time visiting Sri Lanka after 5 years, and we couldn’t have asked for a better travel experience. The expertise of Nalinda and Nimali accomodating for our family (which includes 3 kids) was very well done. Starting from Kandy, we had a beautiful stay at the Earl’s Regency - where everything was already taken care of by Nalinda. He made sure to create an itinerary for us, which covered Sigiriya, and a lovely 2 night at the Alia Resort with a beautiful view of the Sigiriya rock, followed by Kalpitiya whale watching and an eco-friendly stay - definitely a different experience for the whole family. The communication was always quick and easy to understand, and we highly recommend Destination Sri Lanka if you want a memorable trip to Sri Lanka 🇱🇰.

Date of experience: December 2023
1  Thank 457sumuduw
Reviewed 9 February 2024

I Highly Recommend "Destination Sri Lanka" Travel Agency

This is the second time I’m using the services of Destination Sri Lanka. I would like to mention that they have exceeded our expectations this time as well.

As previously Suren was involved in planning and making an itinerary to suite my requirement. I was communicating through WhatsApp most of the time and boy he was prompt in responding.

We were warmly welcomed by the Destination Sri Lanka team at the airport and thereafter we were taken care by driver Dinesh during the round trip. The vehicle provided to us was in very good quality and comfortable. Dinesh was so friendly we felt that we are travelling with a friend of ours.

In Kandy we met the Destination Sri Lanka owners Nalinda & Nimali who hosted a memorable BBQ dinner at their residence. Wow! What a surprise that was.

I highly recommend Destination Sri Lanka for tailor made holidays!

Date of experience: January 2024
1  Thank Cruiser500715
Reviewed 3 February 2024

I took my Japanese friends to Sri Lanka for one week and I must say that Destination Sri Lanka is truly the best to have interacted with. The choice of the sites or hotels and all the arrangements with hotels were perfect and we had fantastic time throughout. I really thank Nalinda (The owner) and Suren ( Assistant) for all the works and dedication to complete this trip in total satisfaction.

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 8 November 2023

Had the most amazing experience with them. Totally seamless with ho hassles whatsoever. Got us the best possible prices for all bookings. The entire trip was made pleasurable thanks to the services provided by them. Will highly recommend them for any personal or business trips.

Date of experience: July 2023
1  Thank SSJan2021
Reviewed 4 November 2023 via mobile
Review of: Scenic Sri Lanka

Destination Sri Lanka really made our 4 day stay in Colombo a warm and memorable experience. From the moment we touched down at the airport - the welcome, transfers and local tours, the hotel check in experience, accommodating a variety of requests from various members of our group - Surain and team took care of every detail.

At the Movenpick Hotel, Colombo, where we stayed for the entirety of our trip, they took care to arrange the best rooms as well as banquet and restaurant bookings for our various meals and gatherings. They guided us with concierge like tips on how best to spend our time based on our individual areas of interest.

The high point of our stay was a day trip to Galle. They arranged the whole experience exceptionally well - High quality vehicle, driver and tour guide, coupled with a lovely rooftop terrace lunch looking into the ocean. It made the whole day a keepsake for our travel memories.

Date of experience: July 2023