Very clean, caring, friendly, centrally located and overall great place to stay.
We had a wonderful, relaxing, quiet and safe time there.
All the staff (and family) was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was cooked so well, tasty jam! The meals were always great and this ‘’guest home’’ will always have a place in my heart.
All I can say is that I made a good choice by staying there. The value for the price is absolutely good being that you have convenience, well-prepared food, honest help/advice and security.
This guesthouse offered very good breakfast. It was the most delicious and fresh breakfast we had during the whole journey, even much better than the star hotels where we stayed in other places. Although the big hotels provided with more choices of food (breakfast buffet), the quality of food was not as good as the breakfast at SEVANA Guesthouse.
We really appreciated the effort and time from the guesthouse owner and staff! The toast, the fruit, the eggs, …. were just as fresh as homemade food which a mother would prepare for her kids. This guesthouse made our stay in Kandy and Sri Lanka so wonderful.
The locality has numerous shops and merchants all within walking distance. The railway station, bus stop, huge markets, the lake, post office, pharmacy…are all in the neighborhood. We walked around during the day and came across many nice temples, markets for local people, souvenirs shops, department stores, cafes, various bakeries, even the wholesale markets. You can buy just about anything you need. The neighborhood is full of merchants and shops. All in all, the guesthouse is ideally located and you will be and feel safe, especially because of the family and staff are always there.
• Liked — everything. Location. Cleanliness. Fast wi-fi. Modern and clean white bed sheets and towels. Friendly staff /family. Warm-hearted family and very kind service. Very very very very tasty breakfast. Very quiet to sleep at night despite ideal central location. Fair and honest Tuk Tuk driver recommended by the guesthouse.
• Disliked — Nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at Sevana City Hotel have clean spacious A/C and non A/C rooms with attached bathrooms (with hot/cold water). All our rooms are mosquito free and are provided with fans. We serve delicious western and Eastern food and we also have a taxi service which can be provided at a reasonable rate. We are located in the center of the city, therefore all important places in Kandy can be reached within minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sevana City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sevana Guest House Hotel Kandy