Kandy Day Tour From Colombo

Book in advance
from
£44.82
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Kandy Lake
from £44.82
from £15.48
from £215.93
from £85.56
3,925 results
All reviews water monitors busy city tuk tuk sri lanka birds stroll trees temple beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

There’s no getting away from the lake. It’s Kandy’s focal point and makes for a beautiful stroll. It’s not the easiest thing to photograph. I ended up putting my camera away and just enjoyed the views. Best to visit and walk around the lake late morning or early afternoon. It can attract a dodgy crowd early morning, late afternoon and after dark.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 16 August 2019

This is a normal small lake, just beside the Buddha temple of tooth relic. You can walk around the lake.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2019

Great and easy place to have a walk.very beautiful place.definitely worth to visit the neighbouring temple of the tooth.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

The kandy lake is close to the city and only half an hour walk from the train station. Very beautiful place.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

In my second day in Kandy we decided to take tours around Kandy lake it’s beautiful and we sent lovely time there you can see lots of local ppl there are so friendly and helpful when it’s needed .. you can visit poda temple and you can rent a bout to take tours around Pluse you can eat a local or street food which I don’t recommend for your safety I Always prefer to eat from hotel coz I am traveling with my family and I 2 years kids ... yah you can take nice pic there don’t forget to take some food for the ducks ... you can buy local flowers it’s nice and cheap

Date of experience: July 2019