Stayed 2 nights.
Here are the positives:
- really good food. Hats off to the chef. For a 2 star hotel, food was really really good.
- checking and checkout was very smooth. No additional charges.
- was flexible to allow us have lunch instead of the already booked dinner.
- house keeping was very attentive and cleaned the room very well
Now the negatives:
- standard rooms are really really old. Have done minor renovations to the bathroom fittings and that all.
- extra bed mattress was very hard
- room was little noisy but for a 2 star hotel, can't complain
- don't park the car under trees coz you'll find it covered with bird droppings!!
Overall, for the price, it was a good deal..!More
View all 8 deals from US$71
- Free Parking