“excelent service”

Kandy Hill Tours - Private Day Tours
Ranked #47 of 65 Tours in Kandy
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayubowan – Welcome to your holidays in Sri Lanka, “may you live long” with our traditional welcome. Sri Lankans greet each with this fantastic and heartfelt statement to welcome all and during your vacation in Sri Lanka meet this fantastic word at anywhere you visit. Holiday in Sri Lanka means a land where wonders never cease and experiences like no other await you. There are tremendous places whe
Scottsboro, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“excelent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I booked a wonderful trip through Heritage tour 10days in srilanka for my wife , my sister in law, brother in law and myself.I emailed to the company's email address to some enquiries and quotations and I was very happy to receive a very fast response.
The hotels were of excellent choices and the food was excellent too. The car used was Nissan of good quality and comfortable equipped with AC & Very clean. The driver was very patient, helpful.
The guides had a good knowledge of the history of the places we visited.
we highly recommend srilanka budget tours & travel company

Visited April 2014
3 Thank jeni p

San Salvatore di Fitalia, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good luck Kandy hill tours !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

As Kandy hill tours is a new company I have not yet used their services. However, the founder of this company was my driver for 5 days when I went on holiday to Sri Lanka last December. Bob was very helpful and modified the journey according to any last minute requests I had as we went along. He stayed out as late as I wanted and did not rush me in the mornings before setting off again. He was great company, easy to talk and joke with, and very informative about life in Sri Lanka.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank gegoty w
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
““Great 10 day tour of Srilanka””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

We spent 10 days in the round tour in srilanka. We were very happy with the services provided Our trip in Srilanka was for us a very good experience with Kandy hill tours. We have discovered lot of things about Srilanka culture.. Our driver was competent and always available. He was always punctual and drove safely.
In Srilanka everywhere we are taken by this complete change of scenery.

We recommend kandy hill privet day tour company.

Grany..