Kandy View Hotel
US$44
US$69
US$67
Hotels.com
Sevana City Hotel(Kandy)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$25
Agoda.com
US$224
US$191
All reviewsrooftop restaurantthe open air restaurantthe ownertuk tukbudget hotelnice viewsri lankacurrydeluxe roomssmall poolamazing viewsthree nightsnice place to staysurrounding hillsdriverlakejungle
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We spent 3 nights at Kandy View and highly recommend it. Great value for money. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable enough.
There are beautiful views from the rooftop restaurant, and the food was lovely. Breakfast is included and was delicious.
The staff here are very friendly and helpful, particularly Kay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I stumbled upon Kandy View Hotel online by accident when I was searching for another hotel. I just took a risk and paid online to book 2 nights in Kandy. Now I'm posting this review thinking to myself "I'm sooo glad I selected this place!" I mean the service is amazing, the atmosphere is amazing, the convenience of the location, the view, so peaceful n private! But most importantly, the rates are absolutely amazingly unbelievable! Wow what a deal! The owner of the hotel himself give personalised service to the guests... the hospitality is amazing!! I will definitely return! N wikk definitely recommend thia place to my friends!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have stayed here before when working in Sri Lanka and wanted to show my husband on our holiday Kandy Town. This hotel is ideal, a short walk to the Lake and into the Town. The staff are so helpful, especially the lovely Ameli, who's English is excellent. Overall a very pleasant value for money stay, with a good Sri Lankan breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel was great. The open air restaurant area is lovely views. Breakfast was good. The staff was great. Eveyone was very helpful and friendly. Room was clean.
This is a good hotel to stay and good value for money.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had a room with breakfast for a very good price and we booked this hotel because of the good comments on the internet.
The hotel and the rooms are very clean and the meals (also lunch&dinner) are delicious and not too expensive.
Staff is very friendly and it was a pleasure to experience so much hospitality from their side!
When we have the chance to go back to Kandy, we will definitely choose again for this hotel...
Thank you very much and keep up the good work :-)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple