We stayed here for two nights in March when in Kandy. The hotel was excellent, attentive and friendly staff and the pool area was great. Very good modern room with perfect air con, we did expect this given the fact it is certainly more expensive than the more budget options in the area but we really felt it was worth it. The food was very good too (which is important in Kandy as there aren't a lot of good restaurants to choose from in town, either serving local or foreign food). Overall a great experience and we would definitely go back there if we are in Kandy again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel