We stayed at the Cinnamon Citadel for one night, last weekend (28th Dinner to 29th Lunch).
Citadel is a very beautiful hotel set on the banks of the Mahaweli River, my family enjoyed view of the river. The rooms are clean, service was excellent all over the resort.
The food was great, Chefs in the Action corner was fast & attentive. layout of the buffet was neat & tidy, you can choose things easily. The bar staff were lovely and it was nice to sit with a drink in such stunning surroundings, one of the Bar staff made Orange juice for my one year daughter which she enjoyed very much.
Thanks to the Team Citadel for great services & memorable stay, special thanks to Arosha, Chef Raminda, Chef TDS, Jeewantha.
Keep up the good work!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel