Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

The only complaint I have is that wifi didnt reach into my room. My bed was super comfortable, my room and bathroom were clean. I would happily stay here again.
The owner of this place met me when I got off the bus, and offered a more than reasonable price for accomodation.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights at Leesha’s and really enjoyed our time there. The rooms were spacious, clean and had much needed air con. There was a fridge right outside our room - you could help yourself to coke, sprite, water and beer then pay later at a very reasonable price. Leesha was a delight - extremely helpful and always smiling! He helped us find restaurants and organised a safarai at Kaudulla National where we saw hundreds of elephants. Breakfasts were lovely - particularly the pancakes with coconut and honey. Thanks for a great stay! Faye and Harry

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We met the owner when we got off the bus at the station. He offered a stay in his guest house and a free tuk-tuk transport. We agreed and were glad we made this decision. Room was great, breakfast amazing and we could hire 2 bicycles for 600/ day for exploring the old city. He is a funny man with lots of good advice. We had a good time staying in Leesha.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Leesha was a great place to stay! Our room was very clean and comfortable, and the air conditioning very much appreciated. Mr Upali was a great host, very friendly and helpful, meals were available and he rented bikes to us for riding through the amazing Polonnaruwa ruins.
Mr Upali was there to greet us at the bus stop as soon as we stepped off the bus, which was lovely.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed there 3 days and really enjoyed it. Rooms are basic but clean and staff is amazingly nice : owner is caring and will do everything to make your stay nice (I had a bad allergy and he came with us to the doctor and arranged everything to make sure we had all the help needed), cook is very good and you will love it's breakfasts and dinners and waiter speaks very well English and is happy to discuss with you and answer all your questions. Moreover you can rent bikes and book a safari via the owner which guarantees good rates and a pleasant and easy stay! We totally recommend this place :) thank you again mr Upali!

Date of stay: October 2017