This is a good location for the cultural triangle. The "chalet rooms" are spacious and charming. It would be good if there was a safe and a rack to dry clothes/towels. The pool area is lovely and the buffet and a la carte food was good and reasonably priced. It's nice and quiet. Service is good. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideally located hotel situated facing the magnificent Sigiriya rock in the midst of a small village named Digampathaha. It is located just 20 minutes from the beautiful and ever famous town of Dambulla. A short 15 kilometer drive towards Habarana and you will be in Digampathaha. A turn to your right and in 5 minutes you'll be in the most scenic location in the area. Kassapa Lions Rock is an ideal base from which you can explore all the historical sites such as Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, and Dambulla . Only hotel in the area with two swimming pools. Wi -Fi Facility is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kassapa Lions Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel Sigiriya
- Kassapa Lions Rock Dambulla