very unusual place - and worth staying a night or two when in the northern area to see sigiriya rock etc. look out for the crocodile which comes at breakfast time. and if you order sri lankan breakfast dont be surprised if it is curry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island's rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong 'back to nature' theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya