Stayed here for 2 nights in August, initially was a little apprehensive as although I like nature am not too keen on sharing my bed with creatures!!!I neednt have worried ,In advance we asked for a room with a mozzie net and a young man came to make up the bed with net prior to it becoming dark.The room was lovely, Food super and having our own plunge pool made it feel like a unique luxury hotel.my Husband took a walk with the naturist and found him interesting and informative.I would definatly recommend this hotel and feel it wqas worth paying a little extra for such a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island's rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong 'back to nature' theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya