i was here this Feb and i loved every single bit i stayed.. staff is really helpful and so as the manager... My wife and I planned to be here back again on next year since we had only few days to spend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tangalle is a small fishing village on the southernmost coast of Sri Lanka and is best known for its beautiful stretches of palm-fringed beaches, sheltered bays, golden sands and blue waters. Should you tire of lying on the beach you can visit the impressive Mulgirigala cave temple close by or go for a day trip to one of 3 national parks close to Tangalle: Uda Walawe which is known for its elephants, Yala for its leopards and Bundala for its over 150 species of birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Nature Tangalle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nature Tangalle Hotel Tangalle
- The Nature Tangalle Sri Lanka