We had 3 nights in one of the cabanas next to the beach. We couldn't hear the beach bar at all but it was just at the start of the season, and the waves were very loud! The sea was great but the current seemed pretty strong but we were warned to be careful swimming. The cabana was not new but perfectly clean and airy. Ample room and we had a resident dog who guarded our cabana at night.....and followed us to the beach, on walks, to the restaurant!
The food in the restaurant we found beautiful and there was no problem asking for something specific as long as you do it by 2pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PPC has 22 comfortable wooden cabanas on stilts and 6 air conditioned rooms in villas scattered around a beach side palm grove. The beach is safe for swimming. All cabanas have spacious verandahs facing the sea and thus catching the cool breeze. Villas have glass frontage with spacious terrace and balconies . Cabanas are equipped with tables, comfortable chairs, beds, fan, mosquito net, attached bathroom, hot water, electricity, lie lows, beach mats, etc. Air conditioned specious villa rooms are equipped with comfortable beds,table, chairs and free wifi. Entire resort is designed especially for nature lovers and guests who want to relax in a peaceful surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Paradise Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Tangalle
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Hotel Tangalle
- Palm Paradise Cabanas Sri Lanka/Tangalle