The only way to describe this wonderful treasure in Tangalle is "FANTASTIC". The owners and staff are friendly, polite, helpful and efficient making sure your stay is comfortable and pleasant. Rooms are spotlessly clean and well maintained with pride. The garden is beautiful and the sea views are amazing. A short walk takes you to swimming beaches. Tania and I have stayed here on several occasions, twice during 2012 and twice this year in July & August 13. The swimming pool was under construction when we were there, but it must be completed by now and am sure will be enjoyed by all who stay there as it is situated in a perfect spot overlooking the ocean.We plan to visit again next year :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nugasewana Eden is a family-run independent hotel with 10 wonderfully comfortable and spotless AC rooms plus an open-air terrace restaurant with magnificent views overlooking Tangalle's most famously beautiful beach just a minute's walk down from your favorite room. Nugasewana Eden located on a beautiful garden over looking the magnificent view of the Tangalla Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Nuga Eden Villa Tangalle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nugasewana Eden Hotel Tangalle
- Nuga Eden Villa Tangalle Sri Lanka