We booked this on the back of the Trip Advisor reviews but couldn't really see what the fuss was about. Then we met Asad and just ended up loving the place. It's a few metres above a road but you'll forget this within the first hour. It's opposite a great beach and a 15 minute walk from an even better one. But Asad is its real diamond. He's so knowledgeable having been at the hotel for 20 years. You want a tuk-tuk? He'll get you a tuk-tuk. Want good recommendations on things to do? Asad's your man! In fact, you don't really need to worry about arranging anything as he'll do it all for you, and at no point did we feel that we were being ripped off by the hotel adding their charges on top. The food is great, the rooms are nice and air conditioned and the price is about right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nugasewana Eden is a family-run independent hotel with 10 wonderfully comfortable and spotless AC rooms plus an open-air terrace restaurant with magnificent views overlooking Tangalle's most famously beautiful beach just a minute's walk down from your favorite room. Nugasewana Eden located on a beautiful garden over looking the magnificent view of the Tangalla Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Nuga Eden Villa Tangalle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nugasewana Eden Hotel Tangalle
- Nuga Eden Villa Tangalle Sri Lanka