Originally, my plan was to stay with The Old England which is the most expensive among the 3 hotels operated by the same company. Due to availability, my friends and I eventually chose the Music Villa.
The hotel and its room is great. The room has 2 storeys, with a double bed at ground floor, while 2 single beds upstairs. Also, there is a little garden on the ground floor. On the 1st floor, there is a little balcony (subject to the room you stay) which can accommodate a small table with two chairs. It's relaxing to enjoy the coffee (which you can make it by the coffee beans provided in each room) with your loved one in the little garden or balcony upstairs. But it's too bad it rained heavily most of the time during my stay.
Besides, in each room, it provides the heater and the CD player with amplifier (on the lower floor). You can borrow 3 CDs each time at most. It's perfect to have the light music and a cup of self-made coffee in the room.
The hotel does not provide the dinner nor lunch. But the staff can help to book the tables in another 2 hotels of the same company. There is breakfast provided and you have to choose either Western or Chinese dishes on the night before. All of us chose the Western English-style breakfast and it's yummy.
The hotel locates quite far away from the town center. It's probably takes 30mins for walking to/from the town center. But it's no good to walk at night or wet weather. And it provides the shuttle service to/from another hotel and you can access the town center in 5 mins from there.
If you look for a 'convenient' place, this hotel may not be the best choice. But if you want to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere, esp if the weather is good that allows you to sit and drink outdoors, the Music Villa should be a good one for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Nantou, Cingjing Xiafei Music Villa is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. No less exceptional is the hotel's easy access to the city's myriad attractions and landmarks, such as Small Swiss Garden, Cingjing Farm, Evergreen Grassland. At Cingjing Xiafei Music Villa, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. Top features of the hotel include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park. All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The hotel's recreational facilities, which include garden are designed for escape and relaxation. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Cingjing Xiafei Music Villa hits the spot in many ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shangrila Music Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangrila Music Villa Hotel Nantou
- Shangrila Music Villa Taiwan/Nantou County