This was by far the best hotel we stayed on our trip to Taiwan. We booked Moon Double Room which had a great view of the lake. The room was spacious and spotless. The toilet, bathtub (with whirpool facility) and shower were separated. The amenities were great (they provided l'ocitane toiletries). It also had a living room. The staffs were friendly, polite and spoke good english. Free wi-fi worked very good. Located just in front of Ita Thao Pier if you want to take a boat ride around the lake. What else could we ask for? NOTHING!! Our only regret was we only stayed one night there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crystal Resort is a truly relaxing place enhanced by the clever use of crystal, glass and mirrors creating a bright, spacious feel that reflects the glistening waters of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Crystal Resort Sun Moon Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crystal Resort Sun Moon Lake Hotel Nantou
- The Crystal Resort Sun Moon Lake Taiwan/Nantou County