We stayed in Laurel Villa a few days ago. This place is amazing.
It is located really close to the boat ramps and right on the heart of the shopping street at Sun moon Lake. It is also walking distance from the bus stop and tourist information center.
The price is a little bit high, (if you are travelling on a budget), but you get what you pay for. An amazing really clean wood floor room with TV and many english channels. Aircon and a nice bathroom with hot water and some toiletries. It is more of a hotel than a guesthouse.
What makes this place amazing is the hosts. Wayne and his family are amazing! Wayne gave us alot of advice on things to do and places to go. He also help us reserve a hostel in a different city, he didn't stop until we had a reservation.
We also ate there, they have a promotion for dinner and a boat trip. The food was really good.
We had a great time; I would recommend this place 100%
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you very much for long period support! We have newly renovated our Minsu and gave all our rooms a new look! Our rooms are easily accessible by our guests, including the elderly and/or disabled. Guests get to experience a warmth homely feel with hearty and healthy breakfast during their stay here. We also organise morning tour of which you get to capture scenic views of the Sun Moon Lake. We are thankful for many of our guests' remembrance and support. We hope you will come and join us for a special local experience in Sun Moon Lake too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Laurel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Villa Hotel Nantou
- Laurel Villa Taiwan/Nantou County