Stayed for 2 nights. The hosts were very nice. The room was very clean & comfortable. Location of the 'minshu' is also convenient (being on the main street). Bus terminal (to Taichung, etc) is less than 5 min walk. There are plenty of restaurants around so finding something to eat is not a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you very much for long period support! We have newly renovated our Minsu and gave all our rooms a new look! Our rooms are easily accessible by our guests, including the elderly and/or disabled. Guests get to experience a warmth homely feel with hearty and healthy breakfast during their stay here. We also organise morning tour of which you get to capture scenic views of the Sun Moon Lake. We are thankful for many of our guests' remembrance and support. We hope you will come and join us for a special local experience in Sun Moon Lake too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Laurel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Villa Hotel Nantou
- Laurel Villa Taiwan/Nantou County