We just spent four nights with Laurel Villa and can report that the wonderful service experienced by so many other reviewers is still very much intact. Wayne and his mother and his wife and the rest of the staff seem devoted to making their guests' stays as pleasant as possible.
Wayne even took the trouble to drive us to Puli right to the door of the difficult to reach Chung Tai Chan Monastery. What a load off our minds. And he was constantly trying to find other ways to help us. We are great fans of this operation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you very much for long period support! We have newly renovated our Minsu and gave all our rooms a new look! Our rooms are easily accessible by our guests, including the elderly and/or disabled. Guests get to experience a warmth homely feel with hearty and healthy breakfast during their stay here. We also organise morning tour of which you get to capture scenic views of the Sun Moon Lake. We are thankful for many of our guests' remembrance and support. We hope you will come and join us for a special local experience in Sun Moon Lake too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Laurel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Villa Hotel Nantou
- Laurel Villa Taiwan/Nantou County