Well, all the good things have been said about Laurel Villa, and I'm happy to just verify them as true. :)
Made a new friend during the morning walk and extra care and attention for my mum. Truly a great travel experience.
Taking water from the reception at the other block back to room to make tea may be a bit of a hassle (cos gotta change to the room slippers before going up the stairs to the room), but still worth it as the water tastes much better - cos it's spring water! So for the next few days, I got spring water relapse as the bottled water doesn't taste as great anymore. You can immediately tell the difference!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you very much for long period support! We have newly renovated our Minsu and gave all our rooms a new look! Our rooms are easily accessible by our guests, including the elderly and/or disabled. Guests get to experience a warmth homely feel with hearty and healthy breakfast during their stay here. We also organise morning tour of which you get to capture scenic views of the Sun Moon Lake. We are thankful for many of our guests' remembrance and support. We hope you will come and join us for a special local experience in Sun Moon Lake too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Laurel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Villa Hotel Nantou
- Laurel Villa Taiwan/Nantou County