This B&B is located a distance from the Shueishe Visitors Center, if you are with heavy luggage it could be tough for you to walk there.(We visited during the summer with super hot weather) But its just opposite the pier so it is covenient to travel via boat. The host is very friendly and recommend all the tourist spot and guide you to go there. We booked the Laurel Villa Kaleidoscope room Black & Green. The green room is clean and nice. The black room is a bit wear & tear. Green room on the 2nd floor, Black room on the 3rd floor. Breakfast size a bit small for big eater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you very much for long period support! We have newly renovated our Minsu and gave all our rooms a new look! Our rooms are easily accessible by our guests, including the elderly and/or disabled. Guests get to experience a warmth homely feel with hearty and healthy breakfast during their stay here. We also organise morning walks of which you get to capture scenic views of the Sun Moon Lake. We are thankful for many of our guests' remembrance and support. We hope you will come and join us for a special local experience in Sun Moon Lake too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Laurel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Villa Hotel Nantou
- Laurel Villa Taiwan/Nantou County