Enjoyed stay with family from 8 to 10 Dec, would have stayed longer if room was available.
Although weather was wet on first day, Wayne and family made effort to advise us on the various activities available.
Family room was big and with partial views of the lake and breakfast was tasty and my daugther remarked that it felt like eating at home.
Morning walk was very good and the group of us enjoyed the views. Too bad my wife could not see it personally.
Will look forward to visitng SML and staying at Laurel Villa again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you very much for long period support! We have newly renovated our Minsu and gave all our rooms a new look! Our rooms are easily accessible by our guests, including the elderly and/or disabled. Guests get to experience a warmth homely feel with hearty and healthy breakfast during their stay here. We also organise morning tour of which you get to capture scenic views of the Sun Moon Lake. We are thankful for many of our guests' remembrance and support. We hope you will come and join us for a special local experience in Sun Moon Lake too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Laurel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Villa Hotel Nantou
- Laurel Villa Taiwan/Nantou County