We stayed 2 nights with Wayne in this centrally located homestay - it's a free and easy trip with my elderly parents and 2 young kids . He and his family made us really comfortable throughout the stay - giving us good advise with spots to visit or avoid eg usual tourist traps, what to look out for when planning to purhase certain items .
All their rooms are really clean and well looked after . Th family room is spacious, toilets of good size - and wifi works well in room . Tea making facilities with comp tea bags available in room . Hot and cold water available at reception , self serve . Location is superb , with thelake itself ,bus station, pier and visitor center right around the corner .
All in , great stay , warm hospitality - very happy indeed ! Thanks Wayne and family ..:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you very much for long period support! We have newly renovated our Minsu and gave all our rooms a new look! Our rooms are easily accessible by our guests, including the elderly and/or disabled. Guests get to experience a warmth homely feel with hearty and healthy breakfast during their stay here. We also organise morning tour of which you get to capture scenic views of the Sun Moon Lake. We are thankful for many of our guests' remembrance and support. We hope you will come and join us for a special local experience in Sun Moon Lake too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Laurel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Villa Hotel Nantou
- Laurel Villa Taiwan/Nantou County