Stayed one night at the Laurel Villa, and are very happy with the stay. Wayne had been very prompt with my enquiry two weeks before our trip to Taiwan, and has also provided lots of information and details on how to reach the place.
As what others have mentioned, their place is centrally located. Our room is big and clean, and everything works fine.
The best thing about this place, I feel, is the hospitality of the hosts. I shall not repeat what others have mentioned, just that they are really that friendly and helpful. Wayne gave good advice on how to appreciate the dawn at the lake. In the evening, we had a chat with his wife for 3 hours! It's just like chatting with our friend.
Thanks, Wayne and Jiaying, for the best stay in our entire trip to Taiwan, and have a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you very much for long period support! We have newly renovated our Minsu and gave all our rooms a new look! Our rooms are easily accessible by our guests, including the elderly and/or disabled. Guests get to experience a warmth homely feel with hearty and healthy breakfast during their stay here. We also organise morning tour of which you get to capture scenic views of the Sun Moon Lake. We are thankful for many of our guests' remembrance and support. We hope you will come and join us for a special local experience in Sun Moon Lake too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Laurel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Villa Hotel Nantou
- Laurel Villa Taiwan/Nantou County