“Best Dinner and Experience in Bocas”
Review of La Casbah

La Casbah
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Isla Colon
Cuisines: African, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013

After 2 weeks of non-stop amazing meals and great fun in Bocas my wife and I enjoyed our best dinner event yet! The food and staff (Roxy) were 5 star! When in Boca this is a must. My Greek chicken with prunes, goat cheese and balsamic cream sauce was amazing. The wine was exceptional. Do yourself a favor and make this your first stop for dinner when in Bocas Del Toro.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

After eating at almost all restaurants in Bocas town, I can say the Casbah is a restaurant where you just get good food, good service, nice wine! Maybe for me the only restaurant worth spending money. The steak is of very good quality and served perfectly, the different sauces you can choose from are very good. The starters are nice. The menu has a good selection of food where you do not know what to choose. They take care for your plate and the service is good, happy people with a passion to work there.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

It was a nice place we a cool atmosphere. The prices were a little on the pricey side for Bocas Town. The dessert we got was awesome though.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

My friend and I were drawn in when we saw the colourful plates of food being eaten by customers eating outside. The chicken salad with grilled vegetables was to die for! - All fresh and well seasoned ingredients that someone had taken the time and care to prepare. It was so good my friend and I returned the next evening with others and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals. If you are in the area give this place a try - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

by the road, so don't get run over.. the food has always been very good and the staff seem good. it gets full so plan ahead for room for a big crowd.