Although not near the Almirante-Isla Colón ferry dock, it is relaxing, great infraestructure and good meals (actually cheaper than most restaurants).
It is near the shore, so it's easy for when you book your trips with the captains and/or tour guides.
The price is good for what you get.
I would recommend them to improve is that when you go to the restaurant and order, the person sometimes forgets your order or doesn't know how to explain what's in certain dish or drink.
Everything else is OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our place in the Caribbean, Hotel Casa Max A family hotel run by Arie & Shirley coming from the Netherlands. Located near the heart of Bocas town, in the centre of Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro. Offers charming private rooms in a modern redesigned two story wooden building. Some rooms on the 2nd floor have a private balcony. There is free wifi in public areas and the rooms include internet smart TV. We have a restaurant on the ground floor that offers an international menu, Breakfast from 8 to 11 am and Dinner from 4 to 9 pm. Feel free to ask us for suggestions on activities to keep you entertained. Visit Bocas del Toro, stay at Hotel Casa Max!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Casa Max reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Max Hotel Isla Colon
- Hotel Casa Max Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla Colon