Reasonably cheap place, and you get what you pay for. Room was OK, beds were horrible. we stayed in a triple (1 double, 1 single). Our double was poking with springs and loud. No hot water, which we didn't realize until after... you want hot water after spending time in the beautiful water in the area. Finally, it was REALLY loud at the bar next door. playing cheesy american dance music all night. we were tired enough that it was ok... but later found similarly priced hostels/hotels with hot water and possibly more quiet. So that bummed us out. The only staff member (it was the rainy season afterall) didn't speak much english, so we couldn't enlist her help for recommendations as far as attractions and restaurants. she just sat there. she did give us towels for the beach so that was a plus. if i went back to Bocas (which i would!), i will stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our place in the Caribbean, Hotel Casa Max A family hotel run by Arie & Shirley coming from the Netherlands. Located near the heart of Bocas town, in the centre of Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro. Offers charming private rooms in a modern redesigned two story wooden building. Some rooms on the 2nd floor have a private balcony. There is free wifi in public areas and the rooms include internet smart TV. We have a restaurant on the ground floor that offers an international menu, Breakfast from 8 to 11 am and Dinner from 4 to 9 pm. Feel free to ask us for suggestions on activities to keep you entertained. Visit Bocas del Toro, stay at Hotel Casa Max!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Casa Max reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Max Hotel Isla Colon
- Hotel Casa Max Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla Colon