I didn't stay at this hotel but we did go in and have a drink at their bar a few times. Mariela the bartender is lovely and she also organised tours at good prices. The place has a nice, relaxed atmosphere to chill out with a few beers on the deck looking across the water.
However, the only down point has to be the downright unhelpfulness and rudeness of the receptionist. I wanted to book a tour through the hotel so I asked her: 'is the tour organiser here?'
Her response: 'no'
Me: 'when will she get here?'
Her: 'don't know'
Beyond unhelpful, dismissive an as if we were causing her an insult by asking a simple question!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocas Paradise Hotel is located in the heart of the vibrant and picturesque Bocas Town. The hotel features three stories of colorful Caribbean architecture perched out over the water with spectacular views. The hotel offers 30 rooms, an incredible restaurant and bar and some of the best views in Bocas. All of our rooms are en suite, have air conditioning, a ceiling fan, free high speed wi fi, and cable TV. We have budget rooms without a view, double and twin rooms with a balcony and view to luxury suites with fridges, coffee machines and gowns to enjoy on the large ocean facing balconies. We look forward to welcoming you to our paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bocas Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Town Paradise Hotel
- Bocas Paradise Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town