“You need to go here”
Review of Bocas Yoga

Bocas Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: The custom-built Bocas Yoga Studio was designed specifically for the practice of Yoga, with clean hard-wood floors. Nowhere else in Bocas Town is there a space that's devoted entirely to Yoga practice. All classes provide a highly attentive and supportive environment. Appropriate for beginners and ongoing intermediate students. Founder, Laura Kay, who in addition to completing 250 hours of Basic Yoga Teacher Training, has successfully completed 108 hours of Anusara Yoga Immersions & 36 hours of Anusara Yoga Teacher Training. Here you will find a safe, comfortable, noncompetitive, nonjudgmental, lightly air-conditioned, nurturing haven. Classes use principles of alignment to promote safety and empower students to achieve their full potential. Each class interweaves heart-oriented, life-affirming themes to connect students to the deeper purpose of yoga. LGBT haven.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I consider myself to be quite a well practices yogi, and I have sampled many different practices from various instructors. I am planning on being in the Bocas are for 5 weeks, and I can honestly say I plan on returning to Bocas yoga the majority of my days I'm in town. Laura is exactly the type of instructor I have come to respect and gravitate towards, and I am just so surprised and thrilled to find someone of such a high caliber while in Bocas. For beginners, she is exactly the type of instructor you need: supportive and instructive. For more seasoned yogis, she's also able to provide deeper variations and a more complete 'yogic' experience. I couldn't give her higher praise.

1  Thank Daniel S
"yogis"
"mats"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I've taken yoga classes all over the world and Laura's classes are the best. She has a way of making you appreciate life through her classes. It is a very moving experience and great for yogi's at any level from first timers to experienced. Such an excellent deal at only $5. It is one of the things I miss about Bocas the most!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Laura is the most honest yoga instructor I have ever met. By starting the class with honest reflection, she was able to ground all of us (travelling from all over) in a common purpose. She will challenge you to reach your best - no matter what your skill/experience level is. You will leave feeling energized, and toned the next day. Very enjoyable class - too bad I'm back home now! I highly recommend a class at Bocas Yoga during your stay in Bocas.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Laura is a kind soul that inspires you to see the beauty that is you. I'm just starting to practice yoga more regularly and have a lot to learn and she is a great instructor, teaching proper stance and breathing all the while keeping you smiling and relaxed :) Her studio is serene and inviting. I highly recommend Bocas Yoga to anyone looking to stay grounded and feel empowered.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were in Bocas for 5 days and discovered Laura Kay's studio on our second day and were immediately hooked- going back every day of the rest of our visit. Laura Kay is an amazing instructor! She is very welcoming, patient, kind and most importantly always positive. I always enjoyed all of the positive things she had to say at the beginning and end of her classes. She is truly a master at her craft, I only wish I could find an instructor like here back home. She was the highlight of our stay in Bocas and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks Laura Kay for making our trip so memorable and relaxing!