We liked Jenny immediately as she was very accommodating. We arrived early at 8am from the Panama City flight and she had a room ready and waiting for us to relax. The TV was on, fans on, and room light up to make the room very homely. The cabana was cozy but super cute and very clean. There were hammocks outside on the veranda which were awesome to chill on and watch the hummingbirds buzz around. We ended up staying 4 days longer than anticipated as we liked the location. The free bikes were awesome as we biked up to Bluff beach a few times and all around the island each day. There were a few stray kitties around the area which we loved as it reminded us of our pets at home. They were clean and fun to play with and interact with. Overall it was an amazing place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town