We stayed at Jenny's place for quite some time. It's a very nice and quiet place a little bit out of town, bikes were included. The rooms were clean and with lots of space to hang around, especially the ones on the upper floor. The one in the back had some bugs. I'll probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town