For starters Jenny is a very good host and offers a service of what you would expect in a 1st world country. The rooms are well equipped with everything one would expect plus more i.e Bug sprays and a bicycle. The bicycle comes in handy and allows you to get around the Island quickly with ease. The accommodation is about 5mins away from the main road with all the shops and is surrounded by a nice patch of shade with all the trees which looks beautiful. The rooms were small but comfortable and a free drink was offered on the first day. One may feel that the room is over priced which is true however it remains competitive with the other places on the Island. I would definitely return for the simple reason its clean,quiet and 1st world standard of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town