This place is great. The location is great, we really liked being in a neighborhood and having the bikes to ride around and explore and get into town. The cabana was wonderful, the beds are comfortable and the porch was like a big outdoor living room. We spent most of our time out there.
I loved the random sounds of the neighborhood--the birds, roosters, dogs, music (at one point and Frank Sinatra).
The only thing I'd change, and I recommend this everywhere I stay because it's not usually done, is to provide some sort of dock for an iPod so visitors can listen to music.
Jeny, the proprietor, is very welcoming and helpful. We loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town