We had a perfect 2-night stay in this hotel at Bocas. A simple, but very cozy hotel. Jenny - the owner - has done a good job and created a nice atmosphere. She is a great hostess! A small hotel on a perfect location. Not in the very touristic part on the island - wih the hotels and appartments in a row - but also not too far away (no problem to go by bike, also at night). Don´t expect too much luxery, but everything is basic and ok. I guess you won´t find that much luxery in Bocas :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town