Gorgeous, cosy cabanas,with a local flavour in the midst of the 'real' Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro. Perfect if you want to avoid busy touristy backpackers party hostels and get away from it a little bit. The apartments had a very homely feel, with lots of lovely little touches, and Jenny, the owner, had thought of everything in the way of utensils, crockery, storage space, shelves, (sky TV) etc. We ended up staying for 7 weeks, and becoming friends with Jenny, who would always be around if anything went wrong. We will always remember our chilled afternoons lying on the hammocks on the balcony and watching the humming birds feed, as well as riding around town on our pink bikes - free if you stay at the cabanas - a great selling touch. Thank you! We will be recommending to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town