“Great location and for a morning swim.”
Review of Hotel Las Brisas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bocas Town
Hotel Las Brisas
Ranked #10 of 28 Bocas Town B&B and Inns
Oslo, Norway
“Great location and for a morning swim.”
Reviewed 15 April 2010

It should be called a Hostel rather than a Hotel and It could do with a makeover. The dbl rooms next to the entrance are crampy without windows, so aim for the ones closer to the dock. There is a big dorm room up the stairs with a kitchen and bathroom so if you`re more than 4 i would ask for that one. It also got its own veranda.
It`s a fun place to stay and i would recommend it to budget travellers.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Montreal, Quebec
Reviewed 19 February 2010

First, we are not picky travellers and we often go for budget hotels, but this hotel was horrible. At first, the hotel seem pretty clean and it has a great deck in the back overlooking the ocean. However, we had the room #16, which is outside of the main hotel. We tought it would have been less noisy and it was more spacious, but we were all wrong. It was very noisy at night and the room included cockroaches and BED BUGS. We were bitten pretty bad the next day. I would never recommand this hotel.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Bocas Town hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 January 2010

This place is really bad. I'm sure they are targeting backpackers around the world who are looking for a super cheap bed for their shoestring budget. We stopped there for a few hours until we headed out to Drago to the house we rented. A couple of my friends needed a quick snooze. The rooms are really bad and some don't even look like they have windows. I wouldn't get under the covers and would never use the shower. A totally dumpy place. But again, I don't know if the many negative qualities matter to their target market but I would DEFINITELY have checked out immediately if it weren't pouring rain and if a 2-hour nap was all we were there for.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 29 November 2009

I had bad vibes as I entered this hotel, however, we couldn't find another at the time. We couldn't sleep all night because of loud parties and hollering in the hallway. We had no water for 8-10 hours (I think the town had the problem). We had a flock of birds at our window all the time making noises and spotting it up (terrible view). The washroom was disgusting. The beds were not clean. The room hardly had any walking space. The front desk had bad service...not friendly at all. Any swimming off the back dock was poor. The outdoor furniture was in poor shape. I can go on and on. I worked as a Travel Agent for a few years and visited many hotels and resorts, but I gotta say, this was the worse hotel I've ever experienced. My suggestion, stay away. Pay a few bucks more and get a better room in a better hotel.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends