“Curries, lovely to see and eat”
Review of El Pecado

El Pecado
Ranked #28 of 71 Restaurants in Bocas Town
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: El Pecado is an exotic food restaurant in the world. Our menu features a wide variety of dishes. Sea food, Italian food, Mediterranean food, local flavors, Caribbean flavors. We also have a full bar where visitors can enjoy the best and freshest drinks. Several nights we are pleased to accompany dinner with live music. Our experience provides us with the necessary tools for friends, families and couples to have an excellent time
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Curries, lovely to see and eat”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

They made up a tasty vegetarian curry special for us. The fried calamari salad was another hit in our group.

Visited April 2014

Canada
“Nice choice”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was recommended by one of the 'locals' and didn't disappoint. Food quality and quantity very nice.

Visited March 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“This was a really neat place to eat especially that you can just sit right outside, and enjoy the scenery.”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I liked that they had a good variety of beers, and that they seemed to follow sanitary rules.The atmosphere is very eclectic, and this is a very romantic place to take your loved one.

Visited March 2014
Panama City, Panama
“Decent, nothing special”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I had a good pizza, my wife a not so good Mahi Mahi. Wouldn't recommend the Mahi Mahi!
Service was ok.
Find the price a bit on the high.
Would probably not go there again.

1 Thank Thue P
GLENWOOD
“Carefully prepared, great food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I usually go here for the pizza, which is great, but my wife has gotten some amazing salads here as well. The menu is varied with a good selection of meats and fish, but alas I'm a vegetarian so I can't speak to these. I go here regularly and I'm never disappointed.

• Visited March 2014