“Disappointment”

Lili's Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: HEALTHY, HOME COOKED, CARIBBEAN FOOD. A Smile with Every Meal. All Day Breakfast.Great place for breakfast and lunch and dinner in Bocas. Beautiful seating out on the water. Delicious homemade sauces. Out of this world Huevos Rancheros. Great Sandwiches on Homemade Bread.Happy Hour 4-7 Tuesday till Saturday. Live Music, "SOUNDS ON SATURDAY" Catering Service.
Winnipeg, Canada
“Disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Well we thought lili's was on our hit list - but it quickly came off - there were about 8 or 10 of us dropped in for dinner - almost every one of us was disappointed with our meal - in one way or the other. Can't say specifics but it just wasn't great - when there are so many other great places to go in Bocas!

Visited February 2014

Bali, Indonesia
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Moldy mint in my mojito. Moldy bread. I hardly touched it,left 15 dolllars and left hoping I dont get sick from old food. Dont go.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“To be avoided at all costs!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

This Cafe should be on a comedy customer service training tape to demonstrate how to push customer's patience to the limit. Four of us went for breakfast and there were four other people seated. The waitress appeared disinterested but Lili's was recommended as the best breakfast in town so, we sat down...big mistake! Requested coffee and after 20 minutes it finally came. The first item, (four different items) each of us ordered, the waitress said they did not have available. After coming up with second choices, two members in our party received eggs and 30 minutes later the undercooked bacon arrived. Another member ordered a salmon omelet that appeared to have no salmon in it and my pancakes were runny in the middle. Coffee refills were impossible to receive so, my husband went up to get more and returned with the refills --to add insult to injury they added an extra charge for the second cup! The food was awful, service below any acceptable standard, unfriendly, rude!! Near the end of this breakfast of agony, a beggar came to our table (which was the last table in the restaurant) and requested money. We did not experience this in any other restaurant across Panama but, the staff cared so little about the customers that the interruption to patrons was not their concern, obviously. Every other dining experience in Bocas Town was outstanding and that sets Lili's in a class of its own!

• Visited March 2014
Santiago, Chile
“Best live band in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

We were lucky to visit this restaurant during three days of rock.
Thank you Lili for having this bar, very friendly and amusing.
Love from Chile !!!

Visited February 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Super tasty breakfast but slow, rude service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Treated myself to an awesome breakfast here after a weekend of excess partying in town. A little on the expensive side but amazing poached eggs with super spicy homemade sauce. The staff were a bit rude to me though, I was alone and they served large groups (of rich looking American families) who came in after me before bringing me the coffee I ordered the minute I arrived. They seemed miffed everytime I reminded them I was still waiting. Nice location though so not the worst place to be kept waiting!

• Visited December 2013