“If you blink you will miss it”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lemongrass - CLOSED

The Lemongrass
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Lemongrass - Asian Fusion restaurant on the Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro waterfront. We use mostly local seafood, allowing our menu to change daily according to availability. We have the best views in town, great drinks, and a unique mix of Panamanian, Asian, and Mediterranean cuisine.
Boquete, Panama
“If you blink you will miss it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Girlfriend and I had two great meals here and the service was great also. Waitress was very informative of all the dishes which were real hot and those that we're not. She also said they could tone down the heat on some dishes. Very pleasant atmosphere and music at night. Overall a good experience.

Grand Cayman
“Great meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We started with the chicken spring rolls. I had the panko shrimp which were delicious and my husband had the spicy beef curry. The restaurant is on the 2nd level and has a nice water view. The waiter was cheerful and the service was good. The prices were very reasonable.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Tasty Thai food in Bocas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Three of us had dinner and a few beers at Lemongrass. Nice deck overlooking the ocean (this seems standard for Bocas Town) and good live acoustic music made for an enjoyable atmosphere. No problems with the service. Two orders of the seafood curry and one whole grilled Red Snapper. Well prepared and very tasty! I enjoy Thai food and this was not disappointing. Prices were fair but certainly not cheap by Central America standards. Serving sizes were slightly small for us, but not unreasonable. If I lived near this restaurant, I would go again.

Gdynia, Poland
“Fresh, tasety, very good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

The food was very good, nice and very attentive stuff, good cold beer and beautiful view.
Me and my friends spent there cool time havig fun.

Squamish
“Thank you, great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Our group had a nice dinner at Lemongrass. Our server, Yolanda, was warm and helpful. The food was flavourful and the beer was cold. We hit it on music night, and were serenaded by a pleasant Chicago guy with a bit of a Jack Johnson angle. I had the red curry with seafood, and was quite happy. Other members of my party were simply satisfied, but my partner and I really enjoyed the good. Portions were generous, so we missed dessert. Prices seemed about 10-15$ which seems standard for Bocas town.

• Visited March 2014