“flavor, palm trees and toes in the sand!”
Review of Yarisnori

Yarisnori
Ranked #26 of 81 Restaurants in Bocas Town
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located at Drago Beach on the island of Isla Colon, Panama
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I have to disagree with the last reviewer--it's the grilled red snapper that is the best seafood dish ever, here at this wonderful, casual little restaurant at Boca del Drago. We came by boat as part of a trip to see Bird Island and starfish beach, but you can also bus out here from Bocastown. Garlic butter sauce for my red snapper--just amazing! The views are not too shabby either. The walk from the restaurant over to Starfish beach is highly underrated....total tropical paradise. Great, great, and only $9 for my meal. Wow.

1  Thank snorkel-luvin

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Forget fancy Panama city restaurants, forget Peruvian seafood, the best seafood is at this restaurant. Im Panamanian so believe me I've tried lots of seafood. Going to Boca del Drago just to eat there is totally worth it. I order the octopus in oyster sauce, recommended by the waiter/owner. My wife ordered shrimp in coconut sauce. Heaven!!!!

1  Thank FARI_PTY
Reviewed 12 March 2012

NEW WEB PAGE
www.yarisnori.com
VISIT Is and excellent place to go with you family and friends to pass all day long.

1  Thank Alfredo M
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Owner seems to understand what we ordered. But everybody had wrong food. Better try your spanish..beachfront environment is awesome. Go for it.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Make the effort to go to Drago Beach if for no other reason than to have lunch at Yarisnori. The fish fillet (or whole grilled fish) comes with a choice of three sauces - i chose garlic, my friend spicy and both were excellent. Delicious fried plantains and coconut rice accompanied. A little pricier than we expected, but well worth it. My best meal from my three days in Bocas.

My advice: take the bus from Bocas town to Drago Beach - it's $2.50 each way for ~half hour ride. If you take a boat there you will likely have to "jump" out into the water.